The world's leading eCommerce platform meets an equally powerful spam killer
Form spam has always been a huge issue with Shopify users. We've developed a powerful, cost-effective add-on for Shopify, VitalForms™, which utilizes our Human Presence technology to protect all of your forms from spam attacks. Whether it’s a contact form, account-registration form, or even a simple newsletter sign-up, we’ve got you covered! It’s easy to use and only takes a few minutes to set up!
- Utilizes our powerful BOT detection algorithms to block spam
- Protects your website from form spam and comments without the need for invasive tests like CAPTCHA
- Increases customer conversions by creating a better customer experience
Free 14-day Test Drive
Take it for a test drive by signing up today for a free 14-day trial and see the power of VitalForms and how it help you dispel malicious spam from your Shopify site.Get a FREE 14-day trial
Scalable with Complete Control
Human Presence can be administered directly from your cPanel control center. Protect your site(s) from malicious threats with access to all features and bot-routing controls which puts you back in the driver's seat.
- Quick access directly from your cPanel
- Comprehensive traffic analysis
- Full control over bot routing
- Totally configurable to your needs
Spam Can Be A Thing of the Past
Spam form submissions and faulty account creation has plagued Wordpress administrators since inception. We're currently designing a control system for combatting these elusive bot threats for Wordpress users. Soon, you'll be able to...
- Deploy Human Presence with a simple plugin install
- Protect your site against malicious bot activity
- Completely thwart spam form submissions
- Eliminate bogus account creations
- Live in harmony with your Wordpress site(s)
Let‘s Talk. We‘ll show you a better way.
Secure your site. Increase the user experience. Eliminate spam. Save costs. Talk with a team member today and see how easy it can be to secure your site completely from malicious traffic.free trial